Sandra Mervosh, M.S., SHRM-SCP, SPHR
Assistant Professor, Human Resources
Coordinator, Human Resources Program
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Science, Human Resources Management with a concentration in Training and Development, La Roche College
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methods for the Business World
- Seminar in Human Resource Management
- Industrial Psychology
- Leadership for the Business World
- Managerial Psychology
- Research Methodology
- Psychology of Adult Development
- Foundations of Psychology
- Leadership Communications
Sandra Mervosh, M.S., SHRM-SCP, SPHR, is an assistant professor of human resources for Point Park University's Rowland School of Business and president, CEO and owner of Venture Graphics, a project management company specializing in the printing industry. Prior to becoming a full-time faculty member at Point Park, Mervosh served as a part-time instructor for the University's School of Business and the Department of Humanities and Human Sciences within the School of Arts and Sciences. She was also a teaching assistant for Clarion University's Department of Psychology. Before becoming president, CEO and owner of Venture Graphics, Mervosh was a COO, vice president of production, estimator/customer service manager and a production manager. In 2015, Mervosh founded the networking organization, Pittsburgh Women Succeeding Together.
- Panelist for "#USTOO," Media Chicks Network presentation at Point Park University, Feb. 21, 2018.
- "Absence of Fear is Learning: A Personal Reflection," PHRA Perspectives, November 2017.
- "Project Management," Pitt Ohio and Goodwill Industries, June 2017 and October 2017
- "Onboarding," Pitt Ohio, May 2017.
- "Emotional Intelligence," La Roche College, Pittsburgh, Pa., Spring 2009.
- "Perception in the Workplace," La Roche College, Pittsburgh, Pa., Fall 2008.
- "Follow the Leadership Path," La Roche College, Pittsburgh, Pa., Fall 2007.
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Pittsburgh Human Resources Association
- Pittsburgh Women Succeeding Together
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
In the News
- "Uber report highlights foresight needed in managing a startup," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, June 17, 2017.
Point Park Features
- "Students Discuss Success of HR Employer Partner Program," Point Park University website, March 14, 2018.
- "Diversity & Inclusion Panel Discussion Features HR Professionals from City of Pittsburgh, PPG," Point Park University website, Nov. 6, 2017
- "HR Management Professor Launches Partner Program to Match Students With Employers," Point Park University website, Oct. 19, 2017.
- "Business Class Goes Abroad: Students Spend Spring Break Conducting Research in Madrid," Point Park University website, March 13, 2017.
- "Student Human Resource Association Hosts Panel Discussion on Social Media," Point Park University website, Dec. 2, 2016.