Family Weekend 2019 Mark Your Calendar!
We extend a warm invitation to all Point Park students and their families to attend Family Weekend 2019. This is a wonderful time for families to spend together enjoying some of the many opportunities available to their students, as well as exploring Downtown Pittsburgh, the vibrant home of our campus. This year Family Weekend will be held Friday, Oct. 4, through Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019.
We look forward to seeing you here in October! Registration for Family Weekend 2019 is now closed. Families can still register to participate in the weekend's activities during the scheduled check-in times located on the schedule of events.
Keith A. Paylo
Vice President of Student Affairs
Dean of Students
Call the Office of Student Engagement at 412-392-3835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for a Great Family Weekend
- Online registration is required in order to participate in the weekend's activities. Registration is subject to early closure if the event sells out. Registration for Family Weekend 2019 is now closed. Families can still register to participate in the weekend's activities during the scheduled check-in times located on the schedule of events.
- Before registering, view the schedule of events and decide which events your family would like to attend.
- Make sure to discuss any plans with your student to make sure he or she is available. Students may have school or work obligations they must meet.
- Book your hotel accommodations as soon as possible.
- Visit the resources page to find information about on and off-campus dining, transportation (including University shuttles), directions to campus, parking, traffic and weather, and links to other resources such as city maps and guides (available later this summer).
- Upon your arrival to campus, be sure to check in (see the schedule of events for location and time) and pick up your welcome packet, which will contain your tickets and information about the weekend's activities.