Skip to main content

Change of Address

Change of Address is now available on Point Web. The digital form can be found here: Change of Address

You can also stop by the Office of the University Registrar on the ninth floor of Thayer Hall to pick up and complete a Change of Address Form (.pdf). The form includes changing of name, address, and emergency contacts. You are not required to complete each portion. 

Change of Name

Legal Name Change

If you are changing your Legal name, the Office of the University Registrar requires a copy of identification (i.e. driver's license, Social Security card, divorce decree, or marriage license) with the above form.

Please mail or bring the request form in person to:

Office of the University Registrar
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
(P) 412-392-3861


Preferred Name Change

Any student who prefers to be addressed by a different name than their legal name, may request that via Point Web digital form, in person, or via email to the Office of the Registrar.  The digital form can be found here: Preferred Name Change

A Campus Prefered Name can be used on their Pioneer ID Card, University email, class rosters, and correspondence between University Offices. A student's legal name must be used for federal, state, or other government agency documentation that require it, such as a state issued ID and your official student transcript.