Robert Meyers, M.F.A.
Associate Professor of Graphic + Interactive Design
- M.F.A., Graphic Design, Kent State University
- B.F.A., Graphic Design, Bowling Green State University
- Graphic Design 1
- Graphic Design 2
- Graphic Design Illustration
- Advertising Copywriting
- Branding and Identity Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Package and Retail Design
Robert Meyers is the owner of Robert Meyers Design, located in Pittsburgh and Las Vegas, designer/project manager for internationally-renowned designer Saul Bass in Los Angeles, art director at R & R Advertising in Las Vegas, and a graphic design professor.
His experiences have included being a creative director, designer, art director, manager and professor, working with as well as directing some of the most talented art directors and designers the field, owning a successful design firm, and being recognized with over 200 international, national, and regional awards and publications.
Meyers' design students have been recognized internationally, nationally, and regionally with awards and publications in both professional and student competitions.
- Ladies Hospital Aide Society
- AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts)