Robert Meyers, M.F.A.
Associate Professor of Communication
- M.F.A., Graphic Design, Kent State University
- B.F.A., Graphic Design, Bowling Green State University
- COMM 101
- Graphic Design 1
- Graphic Design 2
- Graphic Design Illustration
- Advertising Copywriting
- Branding and Identity Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Package and Retail Design
Robert Meyers, M.F.A., teaches COMM 101 at Point Park University. He is also the owner of Robert Meyers Design, located in Pittsburgh and Las Vegas, designer/project manager for Saul Bass in Los Angeles and art director at R & R Advertising in Las Vegas.
His experiences have included being a creative director, designer, art director, manager and professor, working with as well as directing art directors and designers the field, owning a design firm, and being recognized with over 200 international, national, and regional awards and publications.