Excel in Technology-Driven Communication Fields
The rapid evolution of digital communication technologies has dramatically impacted the essential knowledge and skills required to carve out and advance a career as a communications professional or scholar. This innovative Master of Arts in Multimedia program - offered on-campus or fully online - prepares students to embrace technology - and technological change - as an essential part of their professional portfolio.
The 36-credit program prepares students to excel in technology-driven communication fields, including multimedia, graphic design and digital journalism. Graduates will be well-positioned to pursue careers in the business, government and non-profit sectors that deal with new media production, e-publishing, marketing, public affairs, education and professional training. They will also be able to engage in communication technology analysis and research or seek admission to doctoral programs.
M.A. Multimedia Student Experience
- Social Media Practice
- Social Media Analytics & SEO
- Technology Mediated Communication
- Global Communication
- Communication, Technology & Culture
- Visual Communication Technology
- Web Publishing and Editing
- Professional Video Techniques
- Digital Image Editing
- Special Topics (by approval)
Point Park’s online programs are offered in a flexible format at an affordable cost. Online courses are 8 weeks long and are always offered asynchronously for your convenience.
Online students have access to the same great benefits as those on campus:
- Point Park faculty with real-world experience.
- Small online class sizes for individualized attention.
- A full spectrum of University resources.
- A student success advisor offering support from application to graduation, who will guide you to successfully complete your degree.
Cohorts begin every semester. Apply now!