Freshmen Contracts Freshmen Housing and Meal Plan Contract, Roommate Questionnaire
For incoming freshmen (not transfer students)
All freshmen who plan to live on campus must completely fill out the Housing and Meal Plan Contract and Roommate Questionnaire.
- Freshmen live in Thayer or Lawrence Halls.
- For health and well-being, freshmen living on campus are required to participate in a full meal plan.
- The Roommate Questionnaire provides information to help place you with your new roommate.
About the residence halls
2022-2023 costs per semester:
- Single Room - $4,260 per semester
- Double Room - $2,880 per semester
- Triple Room - $2,630 per semester
Lawrence Hall is NOT air conditioned. Thayer Hall IS air conditioned. If you require an air conditioner for medical reasons, you will be placed in Thayer Hall. You must provide proper documentation of a medical condition.
- If you require any accommodations (including those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act), please complete the Online Student Application. For questions, please contact Amanda Avampato at firstname.lastname@example.org
Point Park University and its facilities are smoke-free.
About meal plans
New, incoming resident students are required to select purchase a meal plan.
2022-2023 costs per semester for unlimited meals, 19 meals, 14 meals and 10 meals per week plans:
- Unlimited meal plan with $150 Flex dollars: $3,720 per semester
- 19 meal per week plan with $200 Flex dollars: $3,480 per semester
- 14 meal per week plan with $200 Flex dollars: $3,240 per semester
- 10 meal per week plan with $275 Flex dollars: $3,050 per semester
Flex dollar amounts are subject to change
How meal plans work
- Students receive a set number of meals per week. Each time you eat in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room, one meal is subtracted from your weekly meal allowance. Each meal is all-you-care-to-eat dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room.
- Use a meal exchange in the Point Café during breakfast, dinner or late night (cannot be used for lunch).
- Flex dollars work like a bank debit card: each time you make a food purchase, the total is subtracted from the balance in your account. Flex dollars supplement weekly meal allowance and can be used in all of our food service locations:
Lawrence Hall Dining Room
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The room deposit is separate and additional from the tuition deposit.
- For new students, there is a $250 maintenance fee deposit. Click here to pay your housing deposit online.
- The maintenance fee is a one-time deposit, used for normal wear and tear associated with living in the residence halls.
The residence hall maintenance fee deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
Housing is guaranteed for incoming freshmen until June 1, 2022.
Single rooms are reserved for upperclassmen or students with a medical condition. If you have a medical condition that requires you to be placed in a single room, you will be required to provide proper documentation of a medical condition.
For Incoming Freshmen
Lawrence and Thayer Halls
Housing and Meal Plan Contract
and Roommate Questionnaire
Before Submitting This Form...
Print a copy for your records
Print a copy of this contract and questionnaire for your records before submitting the form.
All Questions on this contract and questionnaire must be answered.
Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
You will be asked to resubmit this form if any questions are unanswered.