Point Park University is accepting scheduled campus visits. Graduate Admission counselors will also continue to accommodate prospective students via email, phone, live chat and virtual tour. View our recent virtual chat videos.
We welcome applications for admission to our master's and doctoral programs. Learn more about the programs listed below.
- Clinical Psychology
- Community Engagement
- Critical Psychology
- Low-Residency Community Engagement
- Leadership and Administration (fully online and livestream options available)
New for 2022-2023: Price Drop for On-ground Master’s Programs
Starting in Fall 2022, cost per credit for most master’s programs (except education and certificate programs) will drop from $881 to $759. You’ll pay the same price for most on-ground and online master’s programs. You choose which modality works best for your lifestyle.
- Athletic Coaching and Administration* (offered fully online only)
- Community Psychology
- Also explore: 4+1 B.A./M.A. community psychology program
- Criminal Justice Administration We are currently not accepting applications for this program.
- Educational Administration* (offered fully online only)
- Engineering Management (Add an MBA or M.S. in Information Systems and Business Analytics to this degree for 21 credits.)
- Also explore: 4+1 B.S./M.S. in Engineering Management Program
- Environmental Studies We are currently not accepting applications for this program.
- Health Care Administration* (offered fully online only)
- Information Systems and Business Analytics (Add an MBA or M.S. in Engineering Management to this degree for 21 credits.)
- Intelligence and Global Security* (offered fully online only)
- Learning, Design and Technology M.A. (offered fully online only)
- Learning, Design and Technology M.Ed. (offered fully online only)
- MBA* with concentrations in Business Analytics, Engineering Management, Global Supply Chain Management, Health Systems Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems and Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management (Add an M.S. in Information Systems and Business Analytics or M.S. in Engineering Management to this degree for 21 credits.) MBA degree is also offered fully online.
- Media Communication
- Multimedia* (also offered fully online)
- Organizational Leadership* with concentrations in leading social innovation, leading for diversity and inclusion, National Fire Academy Executive Fire Officer program and general concepts in organizational leadership
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Social Media
- PreK through 4th Grade Certification (offered fully online only)
- Reading and Literacy (offered fully online only)
- Screenwriting and Playwriting
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12 (offered fully online only)
- Special Education Leading to PreK-12th grade certification (offered fully online: M.A. degree for certified teachers or M.Ed. degree for initial teaching certification)
- Teaching and Leadership (offered fully online only)
*We understand the needs of today's students and have tailored our graduate programs to offer flexible delivery formats including on campus and fully online.
- ABCTE program
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certification (fully online only)
- Online Instruction Endorsement (fully online only)
- Reading Specialist K-12 PA Certification (fully online only)
- School Principal Certificate (fully online only)
- Social Media Graduate Certificate (fully online only)
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility (fully online only)
Tuition discounts are available for graduate education and certificate students.
Plus, we offer 4+1 and fast track Bachelor/Master's degrees, including:
- 4+1 Master of Arts in Public Relations, Advertising & Social Media
- B.F.A. in Dance and an M.Ed. (Pre-K-4th Certification)
- Early Start Master's program with Schools of Communication and Business
- Early Start Master's program for Rowland School of Business majors